[Zh-l10n] lilypond-2.1.36 (0%, 369 untranslated)

Translation Project Robot translation於iro.umontreal.ca
Tue 3月 30 13:52:19 UTC 2004

Hello, members of the Chinese (traditional) team at
`zh-l10n於linux.org.tw'.  This is a message from the Translation Project
robot.  I'm happy to announce that a new file, available as:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/domains/POT/lilypond-2.1.36.pot

has been integrated in the central PO archives.  The file should soon
be made available in mirror sites as:

>    ftp://ftp.unex.es/pub/gnu-i18n/po/domains/POT/lilypond-2.1.36.pot
>    http://translation.sf.net/domains/POT/lilypond-2.1.36.pot
>    ftp://tiger.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/po/domains/POT/lilypond-2.1.36.pot

None of its untranslated messages have been translated yet. Abel Cheung
is currently assigned for the translation. When you have completed the
translation, send the result to the address given below, using:

>    TP-Robot lilypond-2.1.36.zh_TW.po

in your message header.  You may contact either your team leader or me,
if any question arises.

The following HTML pages should also be updated by tomorrow.

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/domain-lilypond.html
>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/team-zh_TW.html

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                mailto:translation於iro.umontreal.ca

P.S. - You may find a copy (maybe not official) of the distribution as: