[Zh-l10n] texinfo-4.6.91 (43%, 186 untranslated)

Translation Project Robot translation於iro.umontreal.ca
日 3月 14 18:32:02 UTC 2004

Hello, members of the Chinese (traditional) team at
`zh-l10n於linux.org.tw'.  This is a message from the Translation Project
robot.  I'm happy to announce that a new file, available as:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/teams/PO/zh_TW/texinfo-4.6.91.zh_TW.po

has been integrated in the central PO archives, and is now kept with all
other accepted Chinese (traditional) translations.  The file should soon
be made available in mirror sites as:

>    ftp://ftp.unex.es/pub/gnu-i18n/po/teams/PO/zh_TW/texinfo-4.6.91.zh_TW.po
>    http://translation.sf.net/teams/PO/zh_TW/texinfo-4.6.91.zh_TW.po
>    ftp://tiger.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/po/teams/PO/zh_TW/texinfo-4.6.91.zh_TW.po

In this file, 376 messages have been translated already, accounting for
43% of the original text size (in raw bytes).  Still, 186 messages need to
be attended to.  Wei-Hon Chen is currently assigned for the translation.

Please translate the remaining messages for the benefit of users of
the Chinese (traditional) language.  Once the translation completed,
send the result to the address given below, using the Subject line:

>    TP-Robot texinfo-4.6.91.zh_TW.po

in your message header.  You may contact either your team leader or me,
if any question arises.  In the meantime, this PO file has been submitted
to the maintainer of programs using the textual domain `texinfo'.

Thanks!

The following HTML pages should also be updated by tomorrow.

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/domain-texinfo.html
>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/team-zh_TW.html

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                mailto:translation於iro.umontreal.ca

P.S. - You may find a copy (maybe not official) of the distribution as: